Should I get a Property Tax Loan?
At HomeFront Tax Loans, we take the time to determine if a property tax loan is the right solution for you.
That’s right. A property tax loan might not be the best solution for you. At Homefront, we’ll take the time to determine the best course of action for your situation and make sure that you have all of the information you need to make the best decision. If a property tax loan is right for you, then we can quickly pay your property taxes and create a payment plan that fits your budget.
Will my Commercial or Residential Property Qualify for a Tax Loan?
Most property types are eligible for a HomeFront Property Tax Loan. Here’s a basic property tax loan qualification checklist:
- Types of property that may qualify for a tax loan:
- Residential Properties (Houses)
- Rental Properties
- Commercial Buildings
- Property must be located in Texas and be in reasonable condition.
- Total taxes, penalties, interest and court costs must total at least $3,500.
- Borrower cannot be in bankruptcy or have a current federal tax lien.
- If property is primary residence, borrower must be under 65 years of age (tax deferrals are available from the taxing authority for homeowners over 65).
If you are unsure about any of these qualification requirements, contact us right away at (866) 776-7829 and we’ll connect you to an experienced professional based in our local Austin, Texas office to see if your property qualifies.National Mortgage Licensing System Loan Originator License Numbers: #337895, #338899, #833650, #1095020, #1502298
Your tax office may offer delinquent tax installment plans that may be less costly to you. You can request information about the availability of these plans from the tax office.